Leather Cowboy-Up'. The best of the west is represented in this true rawhide leather fragrance. 99% of customers love this leather aroma- the other 1% well, you know the old saying " you can't please everyone" Giddy up I think this leather aroma is fantastic. Roll-on Perfume Oils Product Description: A beautiful scent can elevate your mood, boost your confidence, and draw others in. Choose the perfect scent for you with Mels Candles perfume oils. Each long-lasting perfume oil is crafted from premium ingredients, and contains no alcohol. Make statement with one, or be adventurous and mix your own beautiful blend. Please note: The color of the perfume oil you receive may differ slightly from image shown. You are purchasing a 1 3 oz. 10ml roll-on-bottle of perfume oil - 3.38 x0.75 dimensions. These perfume Oils are Vegan, easy to use, long lasting and affordable Packaged in an elegant glass bottle with a Stainless Steel Ball roll-on applicator topped off with a cute black cap. Rigid and strong for extra durability, Clear glass allows easy identification of liquids contained in the bottle.The stainless roll-on ball provides a profound mechanism to precisely dispense liquids in small amounts. Handmade by Mels Candles & More, Rolla, Missouri Please use this oil for external use only. Do not ingest it. I dont think it would hurt you, but pretty sure it doesnt taste as good as it smells. Keep away from your eyes- I know personally that it stings [Type*] - Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Mels Candles has no affiliation with the manufacturers designers.