Red Whole Rose Buds (approximately 1 ounce)
Roses have a long history as a flower of love. They are one of the most common ingredients in love spells. The magical properties of rose include love, luck, friendship, protection, and happiness.
A Brief History of Roses
Roses have an extremely long history, with fossil evidence showing their existence over 35 million years ago.
Roses, uncultivated or cultivated were adopted worldwide as a symbol of opulence and beauty. Cleopatra loved to have them strew around her rooms when she was with Marc Anthony so that whenever he smelt a rose, he would think of her.
Spirituality: Rose is used for spiritual attunement and is widely used for meditation and prayer. It is known to strengthen and balance the heart chakra and inspire positive feelings and promotes spiritual growth.
Medicinal Benefits of Rose
• Helps to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness
• Might have strong antidepressant and antianxiety properties.
• Can help to relieve headaches
• Enhances female intuition
• Psychic work and dream work
• Protection (having a rose with thorns helps with this)
• Avoidance of conflict
Associations: Deities: Aphrodite, Adonis, Eros, Venus
Correspondences: Zodiac: Taurus, Planet: Venus, Element: Water, Gender: Feminine